Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You just gotta go..... PART II

I know you are all heading to Kilgore to see the fabulous Home Sale that Judy Hill is having on Thursday. And Saturday is already scheduled for the grand opening of the new hot spot, Winnie & Tulula's, in Athens. I guess that still leaves your Friday open. GUESS AGAIN!! I have found just the place for you to go....


Antique & Vintage Garden Sale
at Portia Maloney's house
4224 Allencrest
Dallas, TX 75244
2 blocks North of Forest at Midway
Mapsco 14Y

Here's your official invitation:
http://CountryGardenAntique.Blogspot.com

Hook up your cargo trailer!!
You will be needing it the next few days.

* * * * *



3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Shhh, I have a secret to tell...we'll be there Thursday evening, Friday will be spent at %^&*($%# can you figure it out?

The Green Pea said...

Oh! you all are so busy, I am looking forward to the pics. Let all of us see the fun that you'll are experiencing. Is that right you'll?? My daughter lives there now and I have to catch on to how to say it right... I love your stories and pictures, and need to meet some of you'll. I met Maggie and Donna very lovely ladies. See you soon, Sandi

savvycityfarmer said...

you're makin' me stir crazy girl!!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin