Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Canton Valentine

BRRRRRR! We had a couple of very cold and rainy days at Canton. The vendors outside had to endure a miserable cold and wet Friday. Many dealers didn't open at all. It was very warm and toasty in the Civic Center -- I'm glad I was inside! A big thank you to everyone who braved the weather and came out to do a bit of shopping. Here are a few pictures from my booth.....






















Hope you enjoyed the pictures. If you see anything you liked, let me know.

See you soon!!

* * * * * * *


8 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Enjoyed your picures:) We are doing a show this weekend and the weatherman is saying to watch for a Noreastern. We will be inside where it is nice and warm.
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Love the pictures!!! Sorry I did'nt make it over, I did'nt get out of my booth much it was just too cold. Maybe next month we'll have better weather.
Daphne

David said...

Great photos, Maggie! The big Dr Pepper sign is the bomb!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the great photos. Also love the Dr.Pepper sign. Wished I lived closer!

Margo said...

Hey Maggie, How much is that round louvered shutter?

Margo

Cindy said...

Love the bowl full of birdies! I did not brave the cold this time...but hopefully next month! :D

-c
yapping cat

Prior said...

LOOKS GREAT! My sister went, but I was a wimp, so thanks for the pics! LOVE the Dr. Pepper sign ~Lezlee

JUNK PALACE said...

Your so good. Will you do my blog for me? I know you have nothing else to do. I've just gotten so lazy. Your booth looked great. Good luck at Antique Elegance this week-end. Hope the weather is show friendly.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin