Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cat Spring Antique & Garden Show


This past weekend was the Cat Spring Antique & Garden Show. Lillie of Junk Palace and I did this one on very short notice. We had a very good show and will definitely do it again. Hopefully with more time to prepare.....

Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment.



































I'm heading to the Antique Elegance Show at the Richardson Civic Center this weekend.
Then down to the big show at Round Top/Warrenton.
Then Canton.
And lots more shows after that!


See you at the next show!!

* * * * *

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I haven't done this show in forever. Glad it was a good show. I almost called her to sign up but knew there was no way to load trailers and do a show. Hope to see you at Zapp.

The Green Pea said...

Hello Maggie,





Hello there, thanks for all the photos. I am glad you had a good show. I hope to see you in Nov at Canton. Say hello to Lillie for me. sandi

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin