Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year brings changes...

SUPRISE!!! I'm here! Many apologies for neglecting my blog for so long. I'd love to say that it won't happen again, but I won't! It's been a busy time. The holiday season was full of shows -- almost every weekend. Between all the shows, spending time with family and friends, and moving to a new location in Canton, I'm pooped!!

My junk buddy, Lillie of Junk Palace, and I moved from Dry Creek Landing to a new spot on Row 46. We are right off Dealers Row and back up to the creek. It was a sudden change and we didn't get time to inform everyone before the last show, so I hope you found us. Here are a few pictures from my booth.....





























Hope you enjoyed the pics. I'm busy getting ready for my next show -- the Winter Antiques Show at the Big Red Barn in Round Top, Texas. Hope you can make it!



* * * * *


4 comments:

trash talk said...

Oh mylanta, but I love that green outdoor set.
I keep trying to make it to Canton, but life keeps getting in the way.
D

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I love your new space and enjoyed visiting with you and Lilly.
Hugs~~~ Daphne

" SHABBY JUNK" said...

Found it by accident, you are a favorite of mine!

Sea Witch said...

So love your new booth space. This is going to be a marvelous space for you. Can't wait to see what you will share this 2012.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin