Monday, July 7, 2008

Canton 4th of July

Hope everyone had a fun and safe July 4th holiday. Don't you just love fireworks!?! We got to enjoy the holiday at Canton with a fantastic fireworks show right on the grounds! Thanks to everyone who braved the hot weather and came out to see us.

The picture to the left is a close-up section of a wonderful old 4-panel decoupaged scrap art screen we have available.

Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy. If you visited us on Thursday or Friday, you might not remember seeing some of the items shown. We had a great show and had to restock Friday night. Be sure to leave a comment and let us know what you think.


Here are some pictures of Lillie's fantastic items......









And these pictures are some of the things I offered.....









If you saw anything you liked, let us know.

See you next time!!

6 comments:

Margo said...

Oh, lots of stuff I love, and I love my clock books I got. Hope you sold out.
Margo

paperjunk-lc said...

I love my sea shells...everything looked beautiful!
Can't wait for cooler weather!

A Wild Thing said...

I am sooooooooo drooling on my keyboard...great stuff!!!

sharon

Mélanie said...

I love everything there !!!!wonderful photos

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

gorgeous photos...amazing displays...i want it all!

Stacey

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

I wanted to let you know that I'd like to put a link on my blog to yours, if that's ok?!

Stacey
http://theblessednest.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin