Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brain Buzz

Did a little junking today. Found a van load of stuff -- and I have a big van! Finally got a few big 'statement' pieces, some funky rusty metal items, bunches of 'smalls' and some other good stuff. But I think my most favorite thing I found today is this box of used pale pink satin pointe shoes. At least 30 pairs!! With long ribbons!

Now my brain is just buzzing with ideas on what to do with them ..... other than just sell them.... (they are for sell and have been listed on my blogshop
)  
*** UPDATE -- ALL SOLD!! ***



I think they will be heading
to Winnie & Tulula's next week.

I have a plan....

* * * * *

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the image of that van with the chandelier and flood water. Thanks for stopping by. I can't believe you found 30 pair of ballet slippers. What fun!! Hope you'll post a pic of what you do with them!

The Green Pea said...

Oh! Maggie, love the pointe shoes. Sounds like you had a fun shopping trip. Sandi

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm so in love with these shoes!!!! I would love to know how much you would charge for a pair :)! Wishing you a wonderful week ~ xxoo, Dawn

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Oh, I just love those pink satin pointe shoes!

JUNK PALACE said...

M,
You always find the CRaZieST stuff. I'm going follow you around. Don't be afraid if someone is lurking behind you.
Lillie

~La Rustique Market~ said...

WOW!!! I would love to be able to find just one pair of those pointed slippers! Great stuff!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin