Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mark your calendars!!

I was just over checking out Talking Trash and found out there is going to be a virtual baby shower for the Bella Momma on the 26th of this month.
***** CHANGE IN DATES -- Party to be on the 28th ***** You need to be sure to mark your calendars now so you can attend! From what I read, this will be a doozie -- big honkin' rose rings, coozies and diaper pails are involved! Got your attention, huh?!?

Hurry on over to
Debbie's blog and get the skinny on what you need to do to join in the fun. I'll be there! I'm even working on a little surprise for Bella. Want to sneak a peek?


Shhhhh... Don't tell Bella, or Jenn, or Trash (especially Trash!!) what I'm making.

It's a surprise!!

* * * * * *

5 comments:

The Green Pea said...

Hi Maggie, You girls all have fun now! How special for Jenn and Bella. I hope to be coming for a visit soon. Sandi

trash talk said...

I wasn't here!
Debbie

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

I just love that sneak peek of what you're making - fit for a princess!

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Hi Maggie,
Thanks for your lovely comment! I am going to also parcipate in Baby Bella's shower. What a hoot..a virtual baby shower for those of us who can't make it. The little surprise item you're working is darling..
My Best,
Gale

ByLightOfMoon said...

Your surprise item is awesome. I will make it to Canton one of these days. I live in ALabama so it would involve a big road-trip and I did Round Top this year!

I will keep following you for incentive! Later, Smiles, Cyndi

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin