Friday, June 18, 2010

Getting ready!!!


It's almost time!! We are busy getting our new spot ready for next First Monday at Canton. Lillie and I will be sharing a booth at the new lock and leave facility -- Dry Creek Landing. It's located right on Dealers Row. Hope you make it out to see us!


Big roll-up doors to let in lots of air. Also has 10 huge exhaust fans and a bunch of ceiling fans.


Access from the breezeway and from the outside.


Needs paint!!


Our secret color combination.


Lillie is a good worker!


We need something to keep us cool.


Sun tea!


Looks like it needs another coat of paint...


Lots more to do!!

We'll be having some cool refreshments for this opening week.
Will we see you there?

* * * * *

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Well, I'll definately be coming to see y'all. So excited for you two!

The Green Pea said...

Hello Maggie, how exciting to have a new building. I wish that I could be there when you open. I will come to see you next time I visit TX. Say hello to Lillie too. I know you two will have a sweet place. See you soon. sandi

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hey Maggie, I hope to see your new space, that is if I get brave enough to come out in this heat!!! I know it will be beautiful.
Daphne

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin