Monday, January 19, 2009

OPEN! OPEN! OPEN!

Junk Palace in Malakoff is almost ready for the grand opening!

Lillie has been working hard getting everything ready for you. The new space is looking fantastic! I've been having fun helping her out the last few days and let me tell you -- it is GREAT! Everyone is invited to her grand opening celebration! You don't want to miss it!

Be there this Saturday -- January 24th at 11:00 a.m. -- to share in the excitement! Her new shop is located at 213 S. Terry Street in Malakoff. You can't get lost -- just turn at the stop light!


Here are some little tidbits of the great things you will see!

























SEE YOU SATURDAY!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I hope she has a great opening day and her shop does wonderful. Hope I can be there.
marcie

The Victorian Parlor said...

wow-it all looks so great. Happy shopping to those who are able to attend (I think you may be a bit far from me:(

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I can't wait to see all these wonderful things in person. Thanks for sharing.

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Oh, my, how I wish I could come...

JUNK PALACE said...

Maggie,
Thanks for all the help and ideas. Do you work for wine coolers? What am I thinking of course you do as long as I throw in a McDonald $1.00 cheeseburger and fries!
Lillie

time worn interiors said...

I wanna go!!!! I wish I lived in Texas!! One day I will!
Theresa

trash talk said...

Great job of peekaboo photos! Makes it more fun anticipating. Tn'T

Curious Goods said...

Lucky Me! Lucky Me! This FAB new shop is just a block from mine! WoooooooHoooooo! Throw those shop doors open, Miss Lillie!!!
Thanks for the photos, Maggie!

Margo said...

I'm hoping to be there.

Margo

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!

Looks like you have some GREAT treasures! Best of luck with your new ventures....and hope to someday get up your way and see all your beautiful goodies!

xo...deb

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin