Sunday, January 25, 2009

Opening Day at The Palace....

The grand opening of Lillie's new store in Malakoff was fantastic! There was a line of people waiting to get in -- and it was cold outside! A big thanks to everyone!! Her shop was just beautiful. And it was so great to see all her friends there to support her in this new venture. They have all written such nice posts on their blogs and showed some great photos from her store. I didn't get an opportunity to take pictures of the actual day, but I did snap some the night before. Here are a few.....

Upon entering the store...

Isn't it romantic?

Great display.

Dental cabinet full of fun jewelry.

Just beautiful...

Garden setting.

Fantastic over-sized chairs & loveseat.

Fit for a queen!

Wonderful wicker cart.

Great hat boxes!

More pretty items....

Religious prints.

Great big wire basket!

Vintage bridal decorations.

Got frames?

Old wedding items.

A pop of color!

Little bronze baby shoes.

Junk Palace
213 S. Terry Street
Malakoff, Texas

9 comments:

time worn interiors said...

Oh, all the pictures are fabulous! I wish I could have gone, everyone has taunted me with all the cool pictures of the Junk Palace on their blogs! Glad things went well for you guys.
Theothertheresa

lorhen82 said...

I'm SO wishing I could have been there!!! Your pictures are great! Love that shot of the bed with the Valentines candy box on it. ~Lori

trash talk said...

I know y'all are both tired and plumb tuckered out, but I wanted to stop by and say thank you for your graciousness and your beautiful smile. You never stopped smiling. I had a blast! Debbie

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos - sounds like it was the place to be last weekend!

delighted heart said...

Soooo glad I got to come and meet you all! The photos were wonderful but not as wonderful as being there in person! LOVED IT! Hope to see you again soon!
Blessings!
Patti

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Maggie. It was fun seeing you all Saturday. You guys "done good"! Thanks for a fun day!
marcie

The Victorian Parlor said...

Great stuff! Looks like a fun place to shop!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hi sweetie!

Everything looks beautiful and very inspiring! I know how much work this had to be...and ya'll did a puuurrrrfect job! Maybe someday you will get down here to Houston and come have lunch with me at the Yaya!

Have a great week and here's to you and continued success with your passion of treasures! xo...deb

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh look at those goodies. Looks like a place I would love to hang out. Thanks for posting the pics.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin